Alexandra Views Bed & Breakfast Accommodation.
Penny and Brian invite you to stay at Alexandra Views, in the heart of Alexandra, on Bridge Hill. Our luxury B&B accommodation is surrounded by Central Otago's unique schist rock terrain. Here, you can take time out on the balcony and relax in a tranquil setting while enjoying panoramic views of the Dunstan Mountains and the Hawkdun Range.
You'll enjoy boutique home-style B&B features:
- Luxury Alexandra bed & breakfast accommodation where the setting is a bonus.
- A superior, quiet sun filled retreat.
- In the heart of the Central Otago wine region.
- Conveniently close to the Otago Rail Trail
- A great variety of cafes and restaurants nearby (a choice of 28) with great shopping too..
- Great Bed and Breakfast lodgings for the fishing enthusiast.
- A stunning setting in the rocks of Bridge Hill, overlooking the Clutha River and our town.
Whether your wish is for privacy or company, we will enjoy hosting you. At Alexandra Views you have the choice of two King suites and one Queen suite with a separate lounge available. More>>
Alexandra, Central Otago
Alexandra is a quiet and relaxed town, known for it's history; it's gold mining, the superb fishing, vineyards and
fruit orchards. It is also close to the famous Otago Rail Trail, to Queenstown, Wanaka and the four major ski fields in the Southern Lakes region of southern New Zealand.
>> More information